Permanent Entrance Permit is one of the electronic service that is provided by Al Ain City Municipality. It is offered for UAE business sector.
The goal of this service aims to issuance of a license amendment to an existing project or scheme.
Permanent Entrance Permit service steps
There are some steps you should follow them to get this service, which are:
- Enter to the website of this service,”am.abudhabi.ae“.
- You should provide the required documentation and record demand in the customer service center.
- Then, receiving a work permit entrance permanently.
Permanent Entrance Permit service Requirements
There are two required documents you have to follow them to get this service, which are:
- Attach Voucher Number in which Scheme (Site Layout Plan) for the
- design of the building described him
- interfaces and portals approved by the
- Department of Building Permits.
- Attach a copy of Identity card – original.
Permanent Entrance Permit service Special Conditions
For applying this service, there are some special conditions you have to follow them. They are represented by the following:
- First, it is necessity to present identity card in all transactions of Al Ain
- Second, the application is received for Contractor only, if a citizen submit the
- application he is directed to check with contractor to provide the service.
- Third, If there are no obstacles in front of the entrance, obstacles are
- lifted on the owner expense.
- Last one talks about all attachments are received in a single file format (pdf).
If you want to contact us, please contact us on call center 800555 , or throughout email [email protected] .
Throughout Knowright website for publishing electronic services, we presented this article which talks about how do you obtain the service of Permanent Entrance Permit electronically.