This topic is a very important for UAE national and citizens and GCC national.
It is an electronic service offered by Federal Authority for Identity, citizenship, customs, and Port Security. It is a mandatory service for all residents of the United Arab Emirates, including UAE nationals, GCC nationals and residents of the UAE. They are required to apply for the renewal of their ID card except for the categories of resident clients who will leave the country before or when their ID card expires.
Renew ID Card Steps
There are some steps you have to follow them to obtain this service which are:
- Go to the website of this service, icp.gov.ae, or throughout Smartphone application ICP UAE Smart.
- Then, you have to register and create an account UAE pass in which you will log into smart services incase of prior registration.
- Select the ID card renewal service.
- After that, submit the application.
- Pay the service fees.
- You will receive a text message that you complete the process successfully.
- Finally, receive the card from the approved delivery company.
Renew ID Card Conditions
- There are some conditions you have to follow them to get this service which are:
- First, this service is mandatory for the following categories: UAE nationals, GCC nationals, expatriates and residents of the United Arab Emirates
- A valid residence permit is required to be attached to the application for issuing an ID card for resident category.
- Customers have to complete the requirements for obtaining the service (fingerprint, photo) within the specified period in order to avoid canceling the activation of the request.
- Customers have to follow the instructions and requirements that sent to them during the course of the transaction in order to avoid canceling the activation of the order.
If you want to inquire or complain, you can contact us on email [email protected] , or throughout website www.icp.gov.ae , or throughout call center 6005222222http://6005222222 .
Throughout Knowright website for publishing electronic services, we presented to you this article.